2. Cookies are also used by websites that we make reference to by showing, for example, multimedia.
3. Cookie settings can be changed in the web browser. Not changing these settings means that the cookies used here are accepted.
4. The site uses performance cookies, which are used to collect information about how the site is used so that it can work better and be more functional, that is, allowing user settings to be “remembered" (e.g. language, font size).
5. The site http://www.nutriprofits.com/ uses the following Cookies:
- _utma - a file saved on the computer disk during the first visit to a site. The file contains a unique identification number that an analytical tool can use to determine a unique and new user,
- _utmb - the _utmb cookie is responsible for storing information about a visit,
- _utmc - a cookie working with _utmb, whose task is to determine if new tracking should be started, or whether the collected data should be counted among existing visits,
- _utmz - a cookie containing information on the sources of visits. This cookie makes it possible to count visits from search engines,
- _utmt - a file used to limit the number of requests,
- PHPSESSID - a cookie maintaining the ID of the current session between the server on which the page is installed and the user's device through which he/she communicates with the server and the page,
- Dashboard[name_product] - a file used to display the flag associated with the information modal.
- __sharethis_cookie_test__ - a file used to hold information from blog links,
- _ga - a file used for Google Analytics.
6. The level of protection against cookies is set in every browser until cookies are completely blocked. This increases the level of security and data protection, but may also prevent some functions, such as logging in to an email account.
How settings are changed in the most popular search engines:
Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab> Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, click the Content settings button. In the "Cookies" section, the following Cookie files settings can be changed:
- Deleting of Cookie files,
- Default blocking of Cookie files,
- Default permitting of Cookie files,
- Default saving of Cookie files and data of pages until the browser is closed
- Specifying exceptions for Cookie files from specific sites or domains
Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0
From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Site button. Use the slider to set the level, changes are confirmed with the OK button.
From the browser menu: Tools> Options> Privacy. Activate the Firefox Program field: "will use user settings". Cookies are decided about by marking - or not - the position “Accept cookies”.
From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. Cookies are decided about by marking - or not - the position “Cookies”.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon.
This is where you choose the security level in the "Accept cookies" area.