The Best Traffic Sources at NutriProfits - Maximize Your Earnings!
Last updated October 2023
When it comes to successful affiliate marketing, there’s no denying the importance of generating traffic. After all, if no one is seeing your links, they won’t be able to click and buy through them either.
There are a million ways to improve your affiliate marketing success, but in this article, we are going to focus specifically on actionable insights to improve your earning potential. We also refresh these strategies annually based on new statistics and best practices, so you can be confident that you are getting up-to-date information for your website.
Now, let’s dive into how to successfully generate traffic for your affiliate marketing.
Unlocking the Power of Traffic Generation
Affiliate marketing has two purposes: first, to let your audience know that the products exist; and second, to get them to purchase your products. The two feed into each other since you can’t purchase a product you know nothing about.
Traffic generation is the ability to get the product in front of people - so it’s important to highlight the traffic sources that get the best results. Keep in mind that your results will vary based on your skill level, how large your audience is, and the resources you have to drive traffic toward your website, and by extension, your NutriProfits affiliate link.
Here are some of the most effective sources of traffic generation for NutriProfits affiliates:
- A mobile-friendly website. WordPress is a fantastic example of a mobile-friendly website with good loading speeds
- Product rankings on your site. Writing articles such as “The top 9 slimming pills” or “5 of the best skincare pills” can draw interest to your website.
- Product reviews. You can review the product on your website, in a social media post, or on a video. Because product reviews are typically in-depth, though, we encourage you to devote a blog post to it or film a video about it.
- Advertisement. There are multiple channels you can use to promote the products, covered in more detail below.
Using a mix of traffic sources is ideal. It can get the products in front of a wider audience. That said, it takes considerable time and effort to learn the unique challenges and benefits of each one, so it’s best to start with 1-2 as a good starting point and increase if/when you feel comfortable with the platform.
1. Social Traffic: From Likes to Earnings
When you’re considering a new purchase, do you buy it immediately, or do you research it first? Chances are that you take a look at reviews to see what people are saying about the product.
The desire to know what others think about a product before making a purchase is called social proof, and here’s why it’s important:
- 83% of customers recommend brands they follow on social media to friends and family
- 95% of consumers check online reviews before they make a purchase decision
- 82% of Americans seek recommendations from family and friends before buying
No matter what form of advertising you choose, here are some general guidelines:
- A/B testing. An important part of any advertising campaign, A/B testing can help you determine which ads are most effective.
- Monitor and re-iterate. Be sure to check on how well your ads are performing, and make any necessary adjustments if you find they are not working as well. Doing this will prevent you from pouring money down the drain on ineffective ad campaigns.
Social networks have become a ubiquitous part of our digital landscape, attracting billions of users worldwide. Recent data from 2023, as shown in a graphic, underscores the immense global reach of social networks, highlighting their unprecedented impact on our interconnected world.
Depending on the age/demographics of your target audience, you may choose different social media platforms to promote your NutriProfits-related content. Read on for current, detailed information about the demographics of each popular social media platform!
Facebook is the most popular social media platform, making it sought-after by marketers. Worldwide, Facebook is extremely popular due to its ease of use, variety of features, and convenient messaging and sharing options. These same convenient sharing options make it a great platform for social media marketers, as it’s easy for the right content to be sent from user to user, broadening its reach.
Here are some Facebook stats to consider:
- Monthly active users: 2.9 billion. Despite a recent decrease in usage, Facebook is still the social platform with the largest amount of monthly active users to date.
- Biggest age group: 25-44 (48.8% of users). Though Facebook has been called a platform for grandparents (and there’s some data to back it up), the largest age group still falls in the 20s-40s range.
- Gender: 56% male, 44% female. This makes it the most male-dominated social networking platform of the ones we’re featuring here.
- Time the average user spends a day on the platform: 30 minutes. This is about the same amount of time the average user spends on Instagram.
Here’s ad-specific info about Facebook:
- Predicted ad revenue in 2024: $75.11 billion. Again, this is the highest amount out of any other existing social media platform.
- Potential ad reach (entire platform): 2.08 billion. Facebook dominates yet again, followed (not too closely) by Instagram.
TikTok has taken the social media world by storm with its extremely advanced algorithm, engaging short-form content, and effective ads that blend right into the videos that users are used to seeing on their For You Page (FYP). Users on TikTok are often primed to explore and learn new things, which makes them a great audience to target with digital advertising.
Here are some TikTok stats to consider:
- Monthly active users: 834 million - 1 billion. This makes it one of the platforms with the smallest reach, but don’t be deceived! It’s moving on up.
- Biggest age group: 18-24 (21% of users). The age demographics are very similar to Instagram, which has about 10% more 18-24 year olds.
- Gender: 46% male, 54% female. Unlike Instagram, however, it has a higher percentage of female users, making it ideal if your goal is to reach female 20-somethings.
- Time the average user spends a day on the platform: 45 minutes. You’ve read that correctly - users, on average, spend 15 more minutes on TikTok than they do on Facebook or Instagram.
Here’s ad-specific info about TikTok:
- Ad revenue in 2022: $9.9 billion. TikTok has the lowest amount of ad revenue, but it has a lot of potential for growth, especially if you work with an expert.
- Predicted ad revenue for 2024: $23.58 billion. More than doubling ad revenue in the span of two years? That could be extremely helpful to you for your Nutra business!
- Potential ad reach: 1.09 billion. Again, the ad reach is small compared to other social media sites.
- Other ad info: By 2027, TikTok revenue is expected to surpass Facebook (META) and YouTube combined. If you want to hop on the platform with the highest growth potential, now is your chance!
Instagram Ads are extremely visual, so catching someone’s attention with your graphic or photo of choice is key. Captions are largely hidden from view, even on ads, so those first few words count – but if you capture the user’s attention, you may be able to keep it long enough to get them to click away from their friend’s vacation photos and onto your website.
Here are some Instagram stats to consider:
- Monthly active users: 1-2 billion. The amount of monthly active users on Instagram is only surpassed by Facebook.
- Biggest age group: 18-24 (30.8% of users). Instagram is one of the first platforms that became known for having young influencers, and the demographic backs that up.
- Gender: 51.8% male, 48.2% female. The split is pretty even, but there are still more males on the platform than there are females.
- Time the average user spends a day on the platform: 30 minutes. Again, this sets it exactly in the same place as Facebook when it comes to time on the platform.
Here’s some ad-specific info about Instagram:
- Predicted ad revenue for 2023: $50.58 billion. Instagram is the second most popular platform as well as the second most profitable one. This is unsurprising, as both are owned by Meta.
- Potential ad reach: 996 million. Despite this fact, the ad reach for Instagram is a bit lower than it is for TikTok.
Pinterest, like Google, often functions as a search algorithm, with people looking for everything from workout routines to weight loss advice. Like with Google Ads, the people you target with Pinterest Ads are likely on that platform in order to search for a solution to a problem they are experiencing or to build a dream of what life will be like when they achieve their goals.
Here are some Pinterest stats to consider:
- Monthly active users: 450 million. This is the lowest amount of monthly active users.
- Biggest age group: 25-34 (28% of users). Interestingly, the demographic of users for Pinterest is right between the age demographic of Facebook and Instagram.
- Gender: 76% female, 17% male, 6.6% unspecified. Gender-wise, the platform is utterly dominated by females. If your goal is to reach women (especially young to middle-aged women), there’s no better platform.
- Time the average user spends a day on the platform: 14 minutes. Not to worry - there is encouraging news despite the fact that Pinterest is the platform that users spend the least amount of time on!
Here’s some ad-specific info about Pinterest:
- Ad revenue in 2022: $2.8 billion. Again, this is a small amount, but keep reading.
- Predicted ad revenue for 2024: $3.32 billion. The platform has seen steady growth through the years.
- Potential ad reach: over 250 million. It’s small, but could be mighty, especially if the demographic you want to reach is on Pinterest. See why below.
- Other ad info: Pinterest ads earn double the return on ad spend while costing under half as much per conversion compared to other social media platforms. That is an insane amount of savings for a great return on investment!
Since the average age women get pregnant in the US is 30, Pinterest is a very good option to advertise family planning pills offered by NutriProfits. Their demographic is mostly women, and they fall within the average age range. NuviaLab Female Fertility and Prenatalin would be great options, especially if you’re targeting a 30-something woman who enjoys using Pinterest and is planning a family!
2. Google Ads: Strategy to Success
Google Ads are one of the most long-standing types of digital advertising, and it’s not hard to see why. This is a great kind of marketing for when your customers are out there searching for what you offer, as opposed to scrolling through content on their favorite social media platform. After all, who doesn’t use Google to search for some sort of solution on a daily basis?
Here are Google stats that may interest you:
- Monthly unique visitors: 264 million. Of course, that’s not counting the 4.3 billion users they have worldwide, which far exceeds any kind of reach you could get on social media alone!
- You can target ads to specific demographics based on age, parental status, and gender. This makes it easier to ensure your advertisement is going to the audience you want it to go to.
- 60% of online marketers use Google Ads and Facebook Ads. This makes Google Ads and Facebook the dynamic duo of the marketing world!
Here are some ad-specific stats for Google:
- Average conversion rate for search campaigns: 4.40%. The average conversion rate for display campaigns is 0.57%. Without a doubt, search campaigns are the most effective way to use Google Ads.
- 41% of Google Ads clicks go to the top 3 paid ads on the site. This means that if you’re in the top 3 paid ads - you win!
- Average cost per click (CPC): $1.72. This can rack up fast, so be aware of that going into your campaign, and be sure to track it carefully so you don’t run out of ad spend.
- Businesses make an average of $2 for every $1 they spend on Google Ads. Although ad campaigns on Google can be pricey, they’re well worth it. On average, business will make double the amount they put into Google Ads.
If you are planning to promote the products via Google Ads it is crucial to select suitable keywords. Google Keyword Planner can be a useful tool to help you find the phrases that your potential audience is searching for in Google. For instance, if you’re planning on promoting Testolan offer to the English-speaking audience, some keywords that are worth considering include:
- testosterone booster
- testosterone supplements
- best testosterone booster
- natural testosterone booster
- vitamins that boost testosterone
- testosterone support
It's important to remember that inserting an affiliate link directly into your Google Ads campaign isn't the optimal approach. Instead, it's advisable to create a pre-landing page and incorporate the affiliate links there. This ensures a more seamless customer journey, which might follow this path:
3. Mobile Traffic: Your Path to Success
About 60% of website visitors are on mobile devices, so it’s important to make sure your site works well on all screen sizes. Websites that are poorly designed for mobile can contain intrusive or disproportional elements that can interfere with the user experience (UX) of the website. This has a direct impact on your traffic and could result in high cart abandonment rates and high bounce rates, among other issues.
If you’ve got a website that’s not mobile-friendly, it could be costing you money. Mobile conversions have seen a recent surge and are now sitting at a comfortable 2.49%. With NutriProfits, specifically, 77% of all conversions happen on a mobile browser. That can add up to a lot of revenue!
To encourage as much mobile traffic as possible, you’ll need to think about a few things. A good page loading speed is critical, as even a two-second delay can lead to website abandonment rates of up to 87%. Landing pages are another consideration, as forms should be easy for mobile users to enter their information into and simple and seamless to click through.
Mobile-responsive design is another consideration, and here are some web builder options:
WordPress is the priciest option of the three, but it’s a clear winner in its ability to adapt to different screen sizes, mobile responsiveness, and ease of use. Sometimes formatting issues can crop up with Squarespace and Wix, and that can detract from the user experience.
4. Organic Traffic: Strategies for Success
While advertising has an almost immediate effect on your bottom line, organic traffic (and SEO) are more of a slow boil. It typically takes about six months to see the positive effects of creating content (and could take up to a year), but it’s important to remember that being consistent can pay off!
Here are some of the benefits of SEO for organic traffic:
- It doesn’t cost money - just time, so it’s a good option on the cheap
- It works well alongside paid advertising to reduce your costs (63% less per lead)
- It enables you to relate with your audience and become an authority
- It can produce three times as many leads as paid advertising
- Organic marketing is more sustainable over the long term, as it doesn’t rely on funds
When you start pursuing SEO as a way to generate results, be intentional about what you are targeting. While nearly everyone uses Google, not everyone who needs a solution you offer is likely to convert on the first click.
Here’s some information on the best converting niches for NutriProfits and how you might want to target each one:
1) Weight loss - Weight Loss category has always been at the absolute top in NutriProfits. No other category comes even close to the sales levels generated by products supporting healthy body weight. When people are trying to lose weight for good, they’re looking for answers to their health problems that are sustainable and effective, just like NutriProfits offers.
- Targeting: You may choose to target this niche by writing articles about how proper nutrition can assist in weight loss, whether supplements can help lose weight, and common nutritional deficiencies that people on a weight loss journey may struggle with.
- Best offers: Fat Burn Active and Keto Actives are the offers from this category that enjoy huge popularity among customers. Promote it to achieve high conversion rates.
2) Male enhancement - Regardless of the season, male enhancement offers are always proving great results to our affiliates. According to statistics, a large percentage of customers decide to make another purchase. Considering that we offer commission also from returning customers, promoting male enhancement offers is likely to turn into a profitable business.
- Targeting: When it comes to enhancing their assets, many men are goal-oriented. You may want to target this niche with blog posts about different methods to improve sexual performance, how to make the most of any size of equipment, and how supporting overall health can improve sexual experiences for everyone involved.
- Best offers: If you want to achieve outstanding sales results in this category promote our bestseller Member XXL.
3) Hair loss - Both men and women often struggle with hair loss at various stages of life. That is why products this category are in a big demand on the market.
- Targeting: Hair loss can often lead to some insecurities, motivating people to change quickly. Targeting this niche may look like content on how nutrition impacts hair health, how certain nutrients may speed up hair growth, and which supplements can increase hair thickness.
- Best offers: Folicerin is the offer that gets the highest conversion rates of all the hair loss offers. Promote it and earn high commissions.
4) Bodybuilding - From hobbyists to professionals, bodybuilders are serious about their craft and always looking for ways to improve. That’s why our supplements from this category enjoy such a popularity.
- Targeting: You may want to target this niche with topics surrounding muscle building, which supplements help with workout recovery, and what supplements can support health during a cutting phase.
- Best offers: Among our supplements from this category, Bulk Extreme is in the highest demand!
If you’re looking to convert people ASAP to start bringing in affiliate revenue, these are the niches that are most likely to deliver success.
5. Push Notifications: A Path to Conversions
Push notifications are app alerts that work even when the app isn’t open to update users about new messages, offers, etc. They can have a unique edge over some of the traditional forms of advertising, especially if you use optimized messaging sources and AI to do the heavy lifting.
Here are some things to keep in mind about push notifications:
- The optimal time to send can vary based on the user - incorporating AI that analyzes user behavior can be a game-changer
- You can reach more users through push notifications. Median opt-in rates are 81% for Android and 51% for iOS.
- Keep in mind that your push notification strategy should be clear, short, and engaging. Get permission from the user and let them know how often to expect alerts. Craft engaging (and perfectly timed) notifications that users will enjoy.
Here are some helpful platforms if you’re looking to build your first push notification campaign:
- Propeller Ads: This ad platform offers many customizable push notification options across a wide range of audiences, customized based on interests, age, and gender.
- Rich Ads: If you want someone to help walk you through the process of using push notifications, Rich Ads may be a good choice for you. They enable you to consult with an expert before and after your campaign launch.
- Aampe: If personalization is your goal, there’s no better option than Aampe. They do away with typical segmentation rules (that can keep customers in a box or make them get way too many notifications) in favor of hyper-personalization for them and more conversions for you!
6. Native Ads: Nutra Traffic Generation Secrets
Native advertising enables users to see ads in the same format as the page they’re currently on. For example, a native ad on YouTube for NutriProfits (specifically, the Night Mega Burner) would be a paid video, and it would show up in the feed of recommended videos for people searching for weight loss or exercise content.
Native advertising makes more sense and is typically more effective than ads that don’t contain similar content to what they’re already searching for. Because of this, they’re a fantastic option to consider when it comes to advertising.
Here are some tips on how to create captivating native ad content:
- Know your audience. Research is a must - be sure you know who you’re advertising to and gather as much information as you can.
- Choose images that align with what they’re searching for. Will the ad go on an image-driven site like Instagram or a stock image site? Then it should feature an artistic or aesthetically pleasing image!
- Make content relevant to the audience. Show that you’ve done your research by crafting content that will relate to your target audience.
7. Adult Traffic: Tapping into a Profitable Niche
Adult traffic is another consideration, as male enhancement can become a major concern for men over a certain age. The same demographic is typically financially secure, which means that money is not an object for them. NutriProfits offers several adult-oriented offers, and if you are able to tap into this niche, you will likely find success. Member XXL offer is our absolute bestseller in this category.
Here are some ways you can promote adult traffic:
- Traffic Junky – It is a prominent online advertising platform specializing in adult content. It provides a vast network of websites and serves as an ideal source for affiliates looking to promote adult offers related to male enhancement.
- Traffic Stars – It is another advertising network, offering a wide array of ad formats to cater to the adult industry, including male enhancement products. Affiliates can benefit from Traffic Stars' sophisticated targeting options, such as geo-targeting and device targeting, to pinpoint their audience effectively.
- Facebook - The combination of older traffic and predominantly male users lends itself to this niche. But be careful. There are specific regulations in regard to male enhancement pills, and compliance is important to prevent legal action. There are also safety and quality concerns that could be brought up.
Choosing the right traffic sources is important, as it can draw your audience to you. Experiment with different platforms and ad formats based on your target audience, but don’t spread yourself too thin when you start. It’s far better to do your research, plan appropriately, and choose 1-2 good ad options rather than trying to “scattershot” your advertising sources. With this guide, you should have a solid base to start using NutriProfits - so start now and maximize your earnings!