1.1. The regulations specify:
1) purpose of the Competition,
2) duration of the Competition,
3) rules of participation in the Competition,
4) rules for determining Competition Winners,
5) rules of contact between the Competition Participants and the Organiser,
6) other provisions.
1.2. Purpose of the Competition is to increase the involvement of Affiliates in sales generated through the NutriProfits Affiliate Network and to increase the Product sales.
1.3. The Competition consists of awarding Cash Prizes to the Winners who rank first through third on the Final Ranking List, provided that all conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions are met.
1.4. The Competition is open to Affiliates from all countries in which the NutriProfits Affiliate Network operates.
Whenever the following terms are used in the Terms and Conditions, they shall be understood as follows:
2.1. NuviaLab or the Organiser – NuviaLab Limited with its registered office in Cyprus Kimonos 40, 3095 Limassol, registered with the Minister of Energy, Commerce and Industry, Department of the Registrar of Companies and Receiver in Nicosia under number HE 371671.
2.2. NutriProfits Affiliate Network – the website operated by the Organiser at https://nutriprofits.com, which enables the promotion of health and beauty products through the Affiliate's communication channels and the generation of Orders in exchange for a predetermined percentage of the value of those Orders.
2.3. Affiliate – an entity that registered in the NutriProfits Affiliate Network being a natural person, legal entity or other organizational unit, which according to the legislation of the country of residence or registered office has full legal capacity to participate in the Competition.
2.4. Competition – this Competition "Promote and Earn", organized by NuviaLab, which detailed rules are set out in the Terms and Conditions.
2.5. Competition Participant – an Affiliate who has declared his willingness to participate in the Competition by clicking on the "Join the Competition" button in the "Competition" tab of the Affiliate's profile on the NutriProfits Affiliate Network and has accepted these Terms and Conditions.
2.6. Products – The following NuviaLab products named: Meltamin, Lipid Control Plus, GOAT Stamina, ProFlexen, NuviaLab Immune, Bravona Forte, Dentolan, Collagen Select, Detoxyn, Erisil Plus, NuviaLab Meno, Bulk Extreme, Zinamax, Brain Actives.
2.7. Cash Prize – pecuniary award paid by the Organiser to the Winner on the terms and conditions specified herein for taking the first, second or third place on the Final Ranking List.
2.8. Terms and Conditions – these Terms and Conditions, setting out the detailed rules of the Competition.
2.9. Orders generated by a Competition Participant – orders completed for customers during the Competition Period, the subject of which is at least one of the Products, through Campaigns.
2.10. Campaign or Campaigns – the affiliate marketing activity available to the Competition Participant through the NutriProfits Affiliate Network for specific Products in the designated countries:
a) Meltamin - in Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Norway.
b) Lipid Control Plus - in Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Italy, Germany, France, Spain, Czech Republic, Norway, Hungary, Sweden.
c) GOAT Stamina - in Poland, Netherlands, Italy, Denmark, Germany, France, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Hungary.
d) ProFlexen - in Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Portugal, Denmark, Hungary, Romania, Finland.
e) NuviaLab Immune - in Poland, Netherlands, Italy, Denmark, France, Germany, Spain, Hungary, Norway, Singapore.
f) Bravona Forte - in Poland, Netherlands, Italy, Denmark, France, Spain, Hungary, Germany, Sweden, Denmark.
g) Dentolan - in Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Italy.
h) Collagen Select - in Poland, Germany, Italy, Spain, France, Netherlands.
i) Detoxyn - in Poland, Germany, France, Spain, Netherlands, Hungary, Romania, Sweden.
j) Erisil Plus - in Poland, Netherlands, Germany, France, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Singapore.
k) NuviaLab Meno - in Poland, Netherlands, Denmark, Germany, Spain, Sweden, Norway, Hungary.
l) Bulk Extreme - in Poland, Singapore, Czech Republic, Hungary, Finland, Greece, Portugal.
m) Zinamax - in Poland, Czech Republic, France, Spain, Norway, Finland, Greece, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia.
n) Brain Actives - in Poland, Germany, Spain, Finland, France, Hungary, Portugal, Sweden.
2.11. Competition Period – a period in which the Competition Participants generate Orders, the counting of the quantity and value of which is the basis for determining the Final Ranking List; the Competition Period is specified in point 3.1. of the Terms and Conditions.
2.12. Winner – the Competition Participant who ranks from first to third on the Final Ranking List, who is eligible to receive the Cash Prize, provided that they meet all the conditions set forth in the Terms and Conditions and provided that they are not excluded from the Competition.
2.13. Refund – a situation when despite the fact of generating an Order by a Competition Participant, the Order is not realized for the benefit of a client, especially because of lack of possibility to deliver the Order due to incorrect address, failure to collect the Order by the client, etc. (so called chargeback).
3. GENERAL PROVISIONS
3.1. The Competition will begin at 0:01 a.m. on November 21, 2022 and will end at 11:59 p.m. on March 31, 2023.
3.2. An Affiliate may join the Competition at any time during the Competition Period.
3.3. The total pool of Cash Prizes provided in the Competition is $20,000.00 (twenty thousand dollars), with:
1) for the first place on the Final Ranking List, the cash prize is $12,000.00 (twelve thousand dollars),
2) for the second place on the Final Ranking List, the cash prize is $5,000.00 (five thousand dollars),
3) for the third place on the Final Ranking List, the cash prize is $3,000.00 (three thousand dollars).
3.4. The participation of an Affiliate in the Competition is voluntary and requires the Affiliate to enter the Competition by clicking on the "Join the Competition" button in the "Competition" tab of the Affiliate's profile on the NutriProfits Affiliate Network and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. RULES OF GENERATING ORDERS BY THE COMPETITION PARTICIPANTS
4.1. During the Competition Period, the Competition Participant will conduct affiliate marketing activities through Campaigns organized in the NutriProfits Affiliate Network in order to generate as many Orders as possible, including at least one Product, and the Final Ranking List will be determined according to the rules indicated in paragraph 6 of the Terms and Conditions. The Organiser shall count the number and value of Orders generated by each Competition participant during the Competition Period. Only sales of Products received by the ordering party (approved sales) will be counted, i.e., such sales as to which no Refund will be made, subject to the provisions of Section 4.2. of the Terms and Conditions.
4.2. Sales generated by the Competition Participant will be reduced by all Refunds that were generated in the Contest Entrant's account no later than 11:59 p.m. on April 12, 2023. Any Refunds generated after the deadline referred to in the previous sentence will not affect the Competition Participant's generated sales.
5. EXCLUSION FROM THE COMPETITION
5.1. The Organiser will exclude a Competition Participant if:
1) The Competition Participant will generate Orders in a manner inconsistent with the law applicable to the Competition Participant's place of residence or the law applicable to the place of business of NuviaLab,
2) The Competition Participant will generate Orders in a manner inconsistent with the rules of social conduct, in particular will direct marketing messages to persons who have not consented to receive them or will conduct marketing activities that can be classified as spam,
3) Participation in the Competition will cause or potentially cause harm to third parties or the Organiser,
4) Participation in the Competition will violate or will tend to violate the applicable law of the place of residence or the seat of the Competition Participant or the law of the place of residence of NuviaLab, good manners, rules of social coexistence or personal interests.
5.2. The Organiser will notify the Competition Participant about their exclusion from the Competition by sending them an e-mail with the reason of exclusion from the Competition. Exclusion from the Competition is final and the Organiser's decision in this regard cannot be appealed.
5.3. A Competition Participant who is excluded from the Competition pursuant to the provisions of Section 5 of the Terms and Conditions shall not be entitled to receive the Cash Prize, even if they have generated Orders of a quantity or value entitling them to receive the Cash Prize.
6. RULES FOR DETERMINING THE RANKING LIST
6.1. During the Competition Period the Organiser will provide Competition Participants with a current ranking list in the "Competition" tab of the Competition Participant's profile on the NutriProfits Affiliate Network, from which the level of sales generated by each Competition Participant will be shown. The current ranking list is not conclusive and is published for informational purposes only. In particular, the current ranking list may not take into account the Refunds made, which will ultimately reduce the number or value of Orders generated by the Competition Participant.
6.2. On April 13, 2023 at ........., the Organiser will publish on the website at ............................. The Final Ranking List, which will be determined in accordance with the rules indicated in Section 6.3. The Final Ranking List will be the basis for payment of the Cash Prizes in accordance with Section 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
6.3. The final Ranking List will be determined as follows:
1) according to the criterion of the number of Orders generated by a Competition Participant through Campaigns, regardless of the number of Products in a given Order, provided that the Orders were generated through Campaigns – from the largest to the smallest number of Orders generated by Competition Participants,
2) in the event of equal number of Orders generated by Competition Participants at particular places, the Organiser shall apply for those Competition Participants the criterion of the number of Products sold within all the Orders generated by the Competition Participant through Campaigns – from the largest to the smallest number of Products sold within all the Orders generated by Competition Participants who would occupy equal places in the Final Ranking List according to the criterion of the number of Orders,
3) in the case of equal number of Products sold within the Orders generated by Competition Participants at particular places, for those Competition Participants the Organiser shall apply the criterion of the value of Orders generated by the Competition Participant through Campaigns in EUR (euro) currency – from the highest to the lowest value of all Orders generated by Competition Participants who would occupy equal places in the Final Ranking List according to the criterion of the number of Products; in the case of Competition Participants who indicated a currency other than EUR (euro) in their NutriProfits Affiliate Network account as the settlement currency, the Organiser will convert the value of the Orders according to the reference exchange rate of the EUR (euro) currency to the settlement currency exchange rate announced by the European Central Bank on June 08, 2022. on the website https://www.ecb.europa.eu/.
6.4. The final Ranked List will be sent to each Competition Participant at their email address designated as a contact within the NutriProfits Affiliate Network.
7. RULES FOR THE PAYMENT OF CASH AWARDS
7.1. The right to receive cash prizes is granted to those Competition Participants who rank first through third on the Final Ranking List, determined in accordance with the rules specified in paragraph 6 of these Terms and Conditions. The Competition Participant acquires the right to receive the Cash Prize on condition that they have not been excluded from the Competition, in accordance with the provisions of point 5 of the Terms and Conditions.
7.2. Each Competition Participant may receive only one Cash Prize.
7.3. The Organiser shall pay the Cash Prize in the form specified by the Winner from among the following:
1) by wire transfer to the bank account specified by the Winner,
2) through Capitalist broker (https://capitalist.net/),
3) via Bitcoin.
7.4. The Organiser shall issue an order for payment of the Cash Prize within 7 (seven) days from the date of announcement of the Final Ranking List, in accordance with Section 6.2. of the Terms and Conditions. The actual date of receipt of the Cash Prize by the Winner may be later, depending on the timing of order processing by the broker selected by the Winner. The Organiser will issue an order for payment of the Cash Prize in USD (U.S. Dollar) currency. If currency conversions are necessary (e.g., in connection with a transfer order to a bank account held in another currency or held on a Bitcoin exchange), the official currency conversion rate used by the entity handling the transfer will be used.
7.5. The Organiser reserves the right to withhold or refuse the payment of the Cash Prize as part of a cross-border payment if the principal or beneficiary of the transaction is a natural person or an entity subject to restrictive measures under the laws in force within the European Union or laws in force in third countries, if the execution of the payment could breach these laws.
7.6. The Competition Participant agrees to participate in the Competition by complying with all local and foreign anti-corruption laws. In particular, the Competition Participant warrants that they will never solicit, accept, give or promise to give any money, gifts, facilities or anything of value from or to the Organizer or the clients for whom they generate Orders or other third parties in order to gain undue advantage or to influence official decision-making or actions.
7.7. The cash prize is not exchangeable for any other gratuity and is not assignable or transferable. The prize money can only be paid to the Winner to their bank account or to their account held by Capitalist broker or to their account held by a third party Bitcoin exchange.
8. FINAL PROVISIONS
8.1. Terms and Conditions in force on 21.11.2022 to 31.03.20223The Terms and Conditions are available on the website at nutriprofits.com/contest/
8.2. All questions or doubts concerning the Competition, and possibly also complaints, can be reported to the Organiser at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The application should contain at least the following data: identification data of the Competition Participant and the content of the application. The Organiser will endeavour to process the application within 7 days of its receipt. The maximum period for processing your application is 14 days.
8.4. To the extent not covered by these Terms and Conditions, the relevant provisions of the common law of the Republic of Cyprus shall apply.
8.5. The Organiser has the right to end the Competition or make changes to the Terms and Conditions at any time, without giving any reason.
8.6. Any claim, issue or dispute arising out of or relating to the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus having jurisdiction over NuviaLab's registered office.